Sunday, May 26

CASING A CARD FROM STAMPIN' UP!

One of the many, many benefits of being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! is that we get lots of ideas of what to do with our products.  This card is similar to one that SU showed us this past month on line for our demonstrator's magazine.  I changed a few things to make it my own.

 I only used my window light for this card to make it look more "natural".  Not sure if that worked or not, but I thought I would try it.  Crisp Cantaloupe and Bermuda Bay card stock along with our Whisper White have been used here.

 Mixed Bunch stamp set stamped twice and punched out - once with Bermuda Bay ink and once with Coastal Cabana ink.  I distressed the edges of the flowers, then added a punch of Summer Starfruit and a middle part with Bermuda Bay ink.

A closer look at the layered flower and the Cantaloupe Crisp banners.

The baker's twine looks like Crisp Cantaloupe, but is really Tangerine Tango.  The sentiment is from A Round Array Stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.  IF you are interested in getting at least 20% discount on all purchases, getting a special magazine every other month, being able to see and order new products more than a month before customers, as well as being a part of my fun team, please contact me as soon as you can.  The special $30 extra product with your kit expires in just a FEW DAYS.

I have entered into:




4 comments:

  1. So true! There are so many advantages to be a demonstrator. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week, this is a really fun card. Love the mix of all those punches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Crisp Cantaloupe and the Bermuda Bay together. Your card is fabulous--thanks for adding it to our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, I think that Mixed Bunches is so timeless and can't go wrong with that! Thanks so much for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the colors are so cool and soothing together. I love that flower & punch set, too! Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: