Monday, May 20

A BRIGHT AND CHEERY THANK YOU CARD

I don't use bright colors very often, but I am loving this combination of GUMBALL GREEN, CRUSHED CURRY AND MELON MAMBO.

There is a little more than 1 week left to take advantage of the A ROUND ARRAY bundle - the petite scallop circle punch and the clear stamp set.  Here is another card to tempt you to order this bundle while you can save 15%.  The stamp set and the punch will be in our new catalog for another year but the bundle will be gone.


The base of my card is CRUSHED CURRY.  I stamped one of the stamps from A ROUND ARRAY along the side panel of WHISPER WHITE in two different colors of ink, layered in MELON MAMBO.  I also stamped the eraser end of a pencil to add a little more color with my crushed curry ink.


I used the stitched GUMBALL GREEN RIBBON.  The sentiment is from PERFECTLY PENNED stamp set.


The last thing to point out are the three small flowers punched, and the centers have the dazzling details liquid glitter in the middle (rats, I cannot remember the correct name of this stuff - and I love it!!)  I also LOVE the PERFECTLY PENNED stamp set.  Isn't it so pretty on this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  If you are now convinced you "NEED" this bundle, click my signature below and go to my store to purchase it.

Entered into:

Late Night Stampers weekly challenge


2 comments:

Please post a comment: