Thursday, April 11

STAMPING UP A STORM THIS WEEK FOR SURE!!

A RAIN STORM I HOPE.  WE ARE ALREADY IN A DROUGHT HERE IN SOUTHEAST TEXAS AND SUMMER HEAT HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET.  WE PRAY FOR RAIN REGULARLY IN HOPES OF HAVING A NICE GREEN SUMMER THIS YEAR.

 This card can be used for just about anything.  It can especially be considered a masculine card with it's gray and dark blue.  I think it is a monochromatic card since the gray and blue are in the same color family.  The blue reads as a very dark gray, don't you think?

 Love these nickel color buttons and the natural fabric ribbon too. I ordered my Friends stamp set in French for a new look. I really LOVE it too!!  You will be seeing more French inspired card in the near future.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you will leave your comment and some love.

I am linking up to the following challenges:

Try Stamping on Tuesday

Freshly Made Sketches



2 comments:

  1. I love your cards! The clean lines and colours are perfect! Also loving the button you have added :) Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, clean lines and love the background stamps and the wax seal. Great take on the sketch and love that you flipped it. - TFS with us - Karen - DT for Try Stampin' on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: