Monday, April 22

MORE MADE FROM BOUTIQUE BOXES KIT

Still showing what I made with ONE Boutique Boxes Kit ($7.95 plus s/h).  I have a card and a candy bar holder still to show you.  Look at previous posts to see two other cards I made using the same kit.


 River Rock card stok is the base of this card.  I used crumb cake for the splatters from French Foliage stamp set and the post mark stamp is from Postage Due stamp set as well as sponging the edges.  The sentiment punched out with the petite decorative label punch and then layered onto the decorative label punch is from Pretty Petites stamp set from SAB.

ALL the other elements (tags, feathers, twine, buttons, die cuts, doilies, borders, etc.) are all included in the kit!!  AWESOME

 This is made from the gift card box in the kid.  I cut off the top and then decorated it to be a candy bar or treat holder.  All you see on this is all included in the kit.  I have not stamped onto the tags as yet.


I did add a twine bow onto the grey circle with the tag hole punched in it. (came that way).  Once I saw this photo I realized it had the hole punched in it, so I added a twine bow.  The top is completely open to slide the candy bar down inside.



Also included in this KIT are 8 mini enclosure cards.  So this treat box would be complete with a mini note card included with it as well telling them thanks, or how much you care, etc.

Hope you have enjoyed my cards, etc. made from the BOUTIQUE BOXES DESIGNER PRINTED KIT. (item #129306, $7.95).  I still have 6 boxes left over and 7 note cards!!  so I can still make more items with this fun KIT.

If you would like to order this kit, won't you consider ordering from me?  Click my signature below to take you to my Stampin' Up! order site.  Thank you.

Here is a recap of all the things I have made with the kit so far:

4 cards:




  


One treat holder:


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Please post a comment: