Sunday, April 14

FRENCHIE FOLD CARD

Good morning all.  What an amazing day here in Southeast Texas.  My monarch caterpillars are getting big and fat and will soon spin their crysallis.  My tomato plants have little maters all over it.  And flowers of all kinds are blooming and beautiful.

I saw a cute and fun fold card on my fellow demo FRENCHIE's blog (hi Frenchie).  She called it fancy fold, but I already have that name for a different folded card.  So I am calling this Frenchie Fold.  grin

 This card is cut the long ways from the card stock to get two long and tall cards.  Then with a few score lines and a punch out at the top, you have your fun card.

 I am still loving my cupcake punch.  I used the icing on dimensionals as the "latch" to keep the card closed.  You just slide it up from the cupcake and it can then open.

 This is actually attached on the inside fold, but it peeks out through the punched circle on the top fold.  I used two different sizes of scallop circle punches to create this adornment.


Here is the first layer opened so you can see how the scalloped circles are attached to the second layer, along with the DSP.  One more fold opens it up to see the sentiment inside.

Hope you enjoyed my fun folded card.  Won't you leave me a comment and tell me what is YOUR favorite shaped card you like to make or receive?

Stay creative, my friends!!

I am linking this to:



1 comment:

Please post a comment: