Sunday, March 3

PAPER PLAYERS CHALLENGE

Well, it is amazing to me, but I actually am participating EARLY in some challenges today!!  I usually have great INTENTIONS of participating and either don't get to it in time, or come in under the wire!! ( I am SURE that never happens to you, right?!)

The PAPER PLAYERS CHALLENGE for this week is SEWING.  Something to do with sewing.  That's pretty broad and easy, right?

Here is what I came up with:

 A spool of thread, buttons and scissors.  How much more SEWING can you get, huh?  I free handed the spool shaped card and then embossed at the top and bottom so it would look like wood.  I traced my little snips and cut those out of card stock and attached with an antique brad.

I LOVED this stamp set when it came out and it was gone way too fast for me!! I put some bakers twine on my spool, which is almost empty because THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME WHEN I AM SEWING!!  And added fun designer brads on the button card to look like buttons.

Hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the PAPER PLAYERS CHALLENGE this week.  Won't you leave me a comment?

3 comments:

  1. How clever! I love your interpretation of the challenge. Your spool-shaped card base makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What a clever idea....you really rocked (or should I say, stitched) the challenge! Thanks for playing with my stitchy challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sew cute! You definitely nailed the challenge! Thank you very much for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: