Thursday, February 7

HALF SQUARE TRIANGLES - KONA SOLIDS

HST's  are EVERYWHERE!!  Some of the first ones I created I put in a very "special" place and it took me a week to find them!!  Does that ever happen to you?  I hope I am not the only one who does that!!  I have them all created now and just need to square them up and begin sewing the rows together next.

 They are KONA CLASSIC SOLIDS, paired with Kona Grey SOLID.  Sorry the camera makes the grey look white.  It is definitely grey.

 YUMMY LUCIOUS solids in all shades of brights.  LOVE THEM.


I put 2 charm packs of Kona CLASSIC SOLIDS with two charm packs of KONA SOLID GREY.  I am making a CHARMING CHEVRON quilt from Christa Quilts.  Hers has been accepted to Quilt Con in Austin!!  Way to go Christa!!  Good luck.

In the meantime, I am plucking away at my HST's and once they are all trimmed, I will be on to making the rows.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate all comments left and they make my day!!

What have you done creative this week??


2 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact, yesterday I found a pattern I was looking for and have been searching for at least a week! Your HST's are certainly bright in will work into a quilt with a lot of punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be beautiful. Love Kona solids.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: