Wednesday, January 30

BLOG CANDY WINNNNNER!!!

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER...THANKS TO ALL WHO LEFT SUCH LOVELY COMMENTS ON MY BLOG DURING LAST WEEK'S BLOG HOP.

I am so glad you liked all our projects and got some good ideas to use yourselves.

I picked the winner of my BLOG CANDY and it was:

(horns and trumpet sound here)....KATHY THOMAS.   Her package is on it's way to her.  She won "A Cherry on Top" hostess stamp set, a Simply Sent a Valentine Kit, some pool party bakers twine, assorted  brads, buttons, and embellishments too!!

Keep checking back so you won't miss our NEXT blog hop!!

In the meantime...GET CREATIVE Y'ALL!!

Can't do a post without a photo of some kind..Here is a Valentine decoration I made with my BIG SHOT:



1 comment:

  1. My pkg arrived today, what fun! Love the stamp set and all the little extras are too much fun. One of the bookmarks I've set aside for my 1st grade granddaughter, she loves to read and loves pretty things. Thank you so much for making a below zero, snowy week end with a smile.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: