Friday, May 25

LIZARD EGGS AND BLOG HOP REMINDER


I am thinking I am the ONLY ONE who didn't know that these little lizzards come from eggs!!  We got our house re-sided with Hardie Plank, and when they removed the old wood siding, tons of little round white things like mini ping pong balls fell out.  I looked and thought, these are like little mini bird eggs.  I asked the workers what these white things were, and they said, Lizard Eggs (anole lizards here in this part of Texas).  I was AMAZED that in my 50++ years I have NEVER seen them before!!  Have you seen them??  So here are some photos to share in case this is your first time to see Lizard Eggs (already hatched) too.


The size is compared to my water hose.


Aren't they the littlest and most amazing little eggs ever??!!

Just a reminder that our GLITTER QUEEN BLOG HOP starts May 28 and goes until May 30.  Three days of fun and creative ideas for you.  Mark your calendars and don't forget to come visit each day to win some blog candy!!

I am remembering my brother, Tim, who served in the Navy during the Cuban Missile Crisis, my Dad, Jack, who served in the Navy during the Korean Conflict, and my Uncle Maurice who served in the Marines.  We miss you wonderful courageous men.  Thanks to all the military who keep us safe.

Have a great holiday weekend and get creative with some INKY FINGERS Y"ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: