Friday, April 6

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

TODAY IS GOOD FRIDAY.  GETTING READY FOR EASTER CELEBRATION WITH MY FAMILY.

I MADE SOME GOODIES FOR A FEW FRIENDS THAT I PLAN TO BRING TO THEM TOMORROW.  LET ME SHARE THEM WITH YOU.  I MADE THEM WITH MY BIG SHOT AND THE  TWO TAGS DIE AS WELL AS THE BASKET AND BLOOMS DIE.
 I created the baskets in daffodil yellow, apricot appeal (retired), pear pizzazz and blushing bride.
 I attached the tags from the two tags die after I stamped on it HE IS RISEN and the Easter lily stamped image from the current Easter set.
 I used the blossoms from the same die as the basket on the second tag in from the right and attached it to the tag with a HAT PIN.  So cute~~

 Above is a close up of the tag with the Easter message for you to see better.

 I put some of that paper basket filler (can't remember what it is called!!  hate when that happens) and a goodie in the basket.

 You can see the hat pin on this tag with the die cut blooms that are attached with it to the tag.

 Closeup of the hat pin tag.  All tags were sponged around the edges with contrasting or coordinating colors.


 This one is my favorite - pear pizzazz and pretty in pink.  Love the striped ribbon I got on the clearance rack.  And the lillies are so pretty, aren't they?


 This glimmer pink ribbon is recycled from a store bought card from Valentines day.  I always try to reuse and recycle anything I can!!  Thought it worked perfectly here, don't you??

WHAT GOOD NEWS - HE IS RISEN.  EASTER BLESSINGS TO YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVING TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: