Monday, March 12

WELCOME TO OUR SPRING BLOG HOP - MARCH 12-16

WELCOME, WELCOME STAMPERS AND PAPER CRAFTERS TO OUR SPRING BLOG HOP! 


WE HAVE A FUN BUNCH OF GALS PARTICIPATING IN THIS HOP AND I THINK YOU ARE ENJOYING ALL THE CREATIVITY JUST OOOOOOOOZING FROM EACH BLOG, AREN'T YA?

You should have arrived here from Tamera's blog.  If you are just starting the hop, no worries, it will loop around and you will be able to visit all of us each day this ENTIRE WEEK.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE spring, don't you??  The best time of the year I think, with the birds nesting, the butterflies emerging, and the FLOWERS!!  So many beautiful flowers.  That is what has inspired us to do our spring blog hop - FLOWERS.

For my first card, I used the Blossom Petals Builder Punch and Build a Blossom stamp set to create each petal of my flower.  I stamped some on the card itself and punched some out after stamping on a scrap piece of cardstock.  I then glued the middle down and bend the petals to make it look more real by holding it bent with a glue dot.


A cute brad in the middle sure helps it look pretty, doesn't it?  And that sweet pink 1/8" ribbon too.

STAMPIN' SUPPLIES:
STAMP SETS:
BUILD A BLOSSOM STAMP SET (item #121994 clear)
SWEETHEART STAMP SET (item #120780 clear)
FOUR FRAMES STAMP SET (item #123442 clear)
CARD STOCK:  PRETTY IN PINK, WHISPER WHITE, PEAR PIZZAZZ, BASIC GRAY (for card base)
INKS:  PRETTY IN PINK, PEAR PIZZAZZ, ROSE RED

BLOSSOM PETALS BUILDER PUNCH   (item #121808)  
 
Hope you have enjoyed my cute card and will hop back tomorrow to see some more fun ideas for you to make and share with your friends and family.

By the way, at the end of this week I will be giving away BLOG CANDY.  Here is what you NEED TO DO TO BE ENTERED.

1.  Become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment telling me so.  IF you already are a follower, tell me so in your comment below (ONE ENTRY)

2.  Leave me another comment below and tell me what you like best about spring and if spring is already in your neck of the woods (ONE ENTRY)

3. If you decide you need to order anything Stampin' Up! from my SU SHOP, you will have FIVE ENTRIES for each item you order.

That's it!!   Good luck!!

Once you are finished with entering for my blog candy, you are ready to hop on over to JUDY'S BLOG  to see what this talented gal has created for you.  HAVE FUN and INKY FINGERS Y'ALL!!

If you need to go back, here is a link for you to the previous blogger:



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. The flower is very realistic. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet pink flower card is just perfect for spring! I love it and I agree that bending the petals makes the flower come to life! Sweet little accents, too! :)
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Jennifer, I'm a big fan of dimensionals and popping things up, love the way they enhanced the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,
    I don't have this punch yet, but I will have to have it after looking at this beautiful card. I love everything about it. I love when my daffodils bloom. It is a sure sign that winter is making an exit. They are in full bloom here. TFS and I can't wait to see tomorrows posting.
    theresa

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: