Thursday, March 22

NEW ITEMS FOR YOU TO ORDER and a card

AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR, I GET TO PRE-ORDER ITEMS A MONTH IN ADVANCE OR MORE FROM WHEN YOU GET TO SEE THEM.  THIS TIME YOU GET TO PRE-ORDER SOME ITEMS AS WELL AND USE THEM EARLIER THAN WHEN THEY APPEAR JUNE 1ST IN OUR NEW CATALOG!!  HOW AWESOME IS THAT??!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SUMMER SMOOCHES ITEMS YOU CAN ORDER ON APRIL 1ST

My grandson, Kyle, had his birthday this week and I made the cutest birthday card for him from the Button Buddies set.  Guess what - I forgot to take a photo of it before I gave it to him!!  ha ha  He is raising a Yorkshire pig again this year for FFA and so I used the pig stamp and put a button on it's nose.  I will see if I can get his mom to snap a photo and send it to me to post.  Sorry about that!!

Let me know what I can do to help you in your crafting this week, ok?

I also have a card for you today.  I was fooling around with many of my different punches and did a single layer card with a bunch of punches.  The stamped flower is from Button Buddies set.

 Some of the punches I used are the 1", 3/4" and 1/2" round punches, the scalloped circle punch, and the boho blossoms punch.  My tag was made from the two different sizes of the tag punch.  I also used the scallop ribbon punch for the three strips on the right side.

The in colors that will be gone on June 1st are here in my card.  I scrunched, fluffed, pinched, bent and flipped the petals of these flowers to see what each thing would do to my flowers.  What do you think?  I like the different colors with each layer.  Makes it fun to me!!

Inky finger y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: