Saturday, January 21

QUILTED VALENTINE HEART

It is made from fabrics, but it is NOT sewn.  I started with a 3" circle of fabric, then folded it in half and in half again.  Put a little Tacky glue to hold it folded and starded layering it around.  In  the middle are 4 pieces, then around with 8 pieces, then so on all the way out until it is as big as you want it.


I used my BIG SHOT and one of my dies to cut out all the pieces, then folded and glued them into a heart shape.  Then die cut the scalloped heart and the underneath heart shape before I framed it.


4 comments:

  1. This is so totally awesome! I love the pattern and the colors! Great job! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Valentine.
    Thanks for your comment on my Bull's Eye blocks (did you know your comment came as a "noreply")
    Interesting idea about the secondary pattern.... I had consider that but didn't do it....I may rearrange :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness Miss Jenny Wren your quilted design under the hearts is just beautiful and may I say "THANK YOU BUNCHES" for playing along with us over at Morning Chat I was more than delighted to see you there. Have a wonderful week ahead and come play with us again soon! Hugs~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is an absolutely gorgeous card! So glad you decided to play with us in our challenge. This card is truly inspiring! Hope to see you in chat again.....Hugz, Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: