Monday, January 30

More quilt blocks finished to show you

I am enjoying the stretch it takes to do these pieced quilt blocks.  I don't know how it will all come together at the end because I am not as accurate as those with experience, but we shall see.

 I REALLY like this turquoise and black block.  I think it is sharp and grabs your attention.  Unfortunately, if you look closely my seems are slightly off.  Man, I am so careful and try so hard to get them perfect, yet they still come out kitty-whampus.  What am I doing wrong?  Can anyone help me?

 This is a "tamer" color than some of the others.  There will be more of these tamer colors.

Here are all the blocks together so far.  See how the turquoise one is like 4 blocks together?  Isn't that interesting??!!  It all adds to the suspense for me to see what happens next...

Stay tuned.

P.S.  Don't forget, if you want to place an order and get a FREE SAB item PLUS free shipping from me, you have one more week to do so.  Don't wait and miss this free shipping from me.  Contact me soon, ok?

Inky fingers y'all and straight seams too!!

1 comment:

Please post a comment: