Thursday, December 1

HAPPY DECEMBER

Wow!!  November FLEW BY, didn't it?  It is now DECEMBER already!!  Here in Texas we are in a cold snap so it really is feeling like December AND Christmas.

I have been working on my Christmas cards to mail out.  I showed you what I am sending out before, but here it is again so you can see it.  Looks clean and simple, but it is NOT simple with all the embossing.  However, I LOVE IT.
 Very vanilla piece for front is textured using the embossing folder and the big shot.  Then a layer of wild wasabi and cherry cobbler underneath the very vanilla piece that has the stamped images.

I stamped the images in versamark and then heat embossed with fine gold embossing powder.  I then used a versa marker to color in the sections of the ornaments and used wild wasabi and cherry cobbler embossing powder, some with iridescent ice mixed in for sparkle.  The center of the largest ornament has microbeads glued on.

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.  I just felt like a ribbon did NOT work on this card so that you would totally focus on the ornaments and the embossing.  Inside you can use any sentiment you want.  I used a simple one form the Four the Holidays in French:  Joyeux Noel.

Here's to inky fingers for all!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jennifer, this Christmas card really ROCKS!! I love the simplicity and the embossing is the DADDY! Fantastic job, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sharon, for the kind comments. It was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: