Thursday, November 17

ANOTHER AMAZING CHRISTMAS CARD

HI Y'ALL!!  I am back with another Christmas card like I promised.  We ran out of time at my class so we never got to make this card, but they are coming back again so we can make it.  It is an awesome card even if I do say so myself.  And I give a lot of credit to Ann Schach because she gave me this idea with her painted ornament card.  However, no paint used here, only embossing powder.

 Ok, where to begin?  Well, I used very vanilla card stock and put it thru the big shot with the square lattice embossing folder.  That is adhered to the base of the card.  Then I used layers of wild wasabi and cherry cobbler card stock underneath the stamped image.

  I stamped the image with versamark and then used fine gold embossing powder and my heat gun.  After heating the gold embossing powder, I then used my versamarker and painted in the ornaments and used wild wasabi and cherry cobbler embossing powder mixed with iridescent ice embossing powder to make sure it shines a bit.

On the round image I used the iridescent ice mixed with the colors.  On the harlequin ornament I used more straight color without the ice.  On the main gold ornament, I adhered multicolored mini beads (retired) with glue.

I would love to hear what you think of my design.  And again, thanks out to Ann for her beautiful card and the inspiration to make mine.

I am going to use this card for my mail outs to my family and friends this year.  I really enjoyed making it.

If you decide to make a card like mine, I would LOVE to see what you do.  And if you post it on your blog, please give credit back to me.  Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving next week.  I won't be posting until the holiday is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: