Thursday, September 15

PPA111 entry

Hi Y'all,

I have a cute Christmas card for the Paper Pals Arts Challenge 111 this week.  I have been trying to keep abreast of the holidays and did most of my halloween last week, now I am working on my Christmas cards.

This stamps set is so cute and so versatile.  It is the GOT TREATS stamp set.(120627).  I love LOVE LOVE it.  I made this card rather clean and simple so the gingerbread man would stand out as the thing your eye goes to first.


I used last year's dsp called Jolly Holidays.  It is cherry cobbler and old olive as the main colors.  I used some fine glitter on the buttons of my little man, but used real glimmer brads for the accent up at the top of my card. The ribbon is striped old olive ribbon from the clearance rack.  I LOVE this ribbon and got several rolls so I am well stocked before it is all gone.

I also used the scalloped circle punch for the main image second layer, with just the circle punch, sponged on the edges, for my little man.

Isn't he cute?  I love gingerbread men/folks/people...what would be the politically correct name these days?  ha

Thanks for stopping by.  Won't you leave me a comment?  I love hearing your thoughts and look forward to seeing what everyone says.

Thanks!  Inky fingers y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love gingerbread people too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I had forgotten how adorable this little "gingerperson" is! Those glimmer brads are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: