Tuesday, September 13

BLOG CANDY ON IT'S WAY TO THE WINNERS

OOPS...

I just realized that I never showed a photo of the blog candy after our hop was finished.  Here is a photo of what Carrie, the Grand Prize Winner won!!  Lots of brads, buttons, flowers, mini brads, button brads, ribbon, and 6 x 6 designer paper pack, as well as one of the stamp sets I used called Funky Four.

Christy, the other winner of the blog candy for visiting won the same items above, without the stamp set.

And just because I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY SO MANY VISITORS AND SUCH WONDERFUL COMMENTS, I also included several different pieces of HODGE PODGE HARDWARE, as well as one of my PROJECT PENNANT FLAGS too!!  Because you are WONDERFUL.

Thanks again to all who visit my blog and for those who take the time to leave kind and thoughtful comments. I sincerely appreciate it.  It keeps me going for sure!!

Good night and inky fingers y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: