Friday, August 12

DEMO GROUP CARD SWAP LAST NIGHT

We had so much fun at our demo group card swap last night.  It was at Carolyn's home and she had the cutest card for us to make.  Have I mentioned before that I LOVE all the wonderful embossing folders for my BIG SHOT??   Well I do and Carolyn used the Framed Tulips embossing folder for the front of this beautiful card, along with the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and some yummy satin ribbon.  Early espresso and crumb cake are some of my favorites for a clean and simple look.  Wonderful!!


Rhonda made this next card in fun bright poppy parade.  She used the Strength and Hope stamp set, DSP, and some little pearls.  She also used the poppy parade polyester ribbon to match.  She fussy cut the butterfly out and popped it up so it's wings could flap.  I love how she put the butterfly on the white circle and had it slightly askew off the page.  Great Job Rhonda.

This next card is mine.  I used the Season of Friendship set for my card, stamped on Sahara Sand.  The card base is crumb cake (see I told you it is one of my all time favorites).  I stamped each leaf image three times to get the different gradation of the leaf colors for some depth.  And for a fun touch, I heat embossed the tummy of each bird with tangerine tango.  The sentiment is from the same set and I finished it off with our bakers twine in chocolate chip.  What do you think?  I would love to hear your comments please.  I enjoy hearing from you.




This next card is so cute and bright.  I believe it is Susan's card.  She used her Fun Flowers die for the Big shot to make the bright flower, added glitter inside the center button of the flower, and used brads to hold her sentiment on the card.  She used a border punch for the green dsp and Pacific Point striped ribbon down the center ties it all together.  I love this paper and am still hoarding some of it from this year's Sale-a-bration.  Really cute card Susan!!

Pat used her new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch for these flowers.  Such a bargain to get three different punches in one!  The leaves are stamped and then fussy cut individually and she added a border punch at the top.  Brads were used as the centers of the flowers.  Bright and fun.  Who wouldn't love to get this card in the mail?

The last card here is Dee's card.  The two tone blues are so pretty together, aren't they?  She used a delicate DSP for her background and some layered punches for the flowers which have brads in the center.  Her Baja Breeze striped ribbon.  That is what is so wonderful about SU papers, inks and ribbons, as well as accessories - they all match perfectly.  I LOVE IT.

Sorry about the shadow on my photos at the bottom.  It is not my finger in the way, there is something inside the camera blocking my lens.  I can't get it out so will have to take it to a camera shop to see what I can do.

As always, I am just an email or phone call away.  I would be happy to help you in all your crafting projects, won't you drop me a line?  You can order anytime from your home, on line at my stampin up website.

Have a great day and inky fingers y'all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: