Wednesday, June 8

PAPER BAG ALBUM

I made a paperbag scrapbook album from those tall thin paper bags that the grocery store gives out for wine bottles.  I put them all together every other one facing to the right with the opening.  Then I sewed them together with a small zigzag stitch down the middle.  After I then folded them, I used my crop-a-dile to make two holes and threaded my ribbon through and tied a bow.

Then I used a SU scrapping kit to decorate the pages.
 I would love to know what you think of this cute little book.  I used some of those craft letters made from foam to put MY .....BOOK.  I will provide more letters to the one who wins this at my next workshop so they can complete the title as to what kind of book they want this to be.
This is the front cover with the foam letters.

This is the back cover with the same DSP as the front cover. 

Here are two facing pages using the paper and card stock from the scrap kit. 

Two more pages and a die cut fabric flower. 

You can see one of the pockets for memorabilia in this photo. 

More fun paper and cardstock that coordinates. 

I decorated the right page a little differently with the die cuts from the kit.  This is a pocket page. 

So the colors in the scrapkit are red, garden green, more mustard and bliss blue.

There are several pages of borders, die cuts and decos all ready to stick on your pages included in each scrap kit. If you don't have a Stampin Up Demo, I would love to be yours and help you with your papercrafting such as scrapbooking, card making, etc.

Hope you enjoyed seeing this paperbag scrapbook.  I also have worked on 6 x 6 scrapbook pages
for my workshop this weekend.  I used ink and stamps as well as the sticky die cuts included.  I will post that next.

Inky fingers y'all.  And happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: