Thursday, April 21

Creative Sketches TECHNIQUE WEEK!! CS29T AND PPC Specialty Challenge #6 - EASTER

I am entering my Easter Bunny "Happy Hoppy" in this weeks Creative Sketches Technique Week Challenge.  Here is the sketch they issued:
with the technique of using pastels on the card.  My take on this challenge is as follows:


The layer they show for the front I took the liberty to make larger and double layer it - rich razzleberry solid card stock in the back and a hand stamped decorative layer of bunnies for the front.  For the ribbon I used rich razzleberry taffeta ribbon and for the punched element I used the decorative label and the four frames stamp colored with markers and chalked.  The created the wording "Happy Hoppy" by putting a self sticking pearl for the "o" in Hoppy.  This has a layer behind it of rich razzleberry as well.  Clean and Simple and cute!!

So sorry my photo shows a little bit of yellowing on the left, it is a shadow.  There is no yellow on this card; it is just the shadow from taking the photo.

I would enjoy receiving your comments.

Inky fingers to all y'all!!  AND Happy Hoppy.


5 comments:

  1. HI Jennifer! I am a Rich Razzleberry fan.. so I naturally love your choice in colors. Very cute and simple card!! Thanks so much for joining us at PPC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just too cute! Love your choice in colors, and thank you so much for playing along in our challenge over @ Creative Sketches. I hope that we see more of your work, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!!! Love those little bunnies!! Perfect Easter card. Thanks for joining us at PPC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you put a pearl for the O in hoppy! Cute bunnies too! Thanks for playing with us a PPC this week. Have a Hoppy Easter! :)

    Michele K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great clean and simple card. Loving the color choice too! Thanks for sharing it with us at PPC. Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: