Wednesday, March 16

TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS

OH HOW I LOVE SPRING - especially springtime in TEXAS.  The humidity is low and the weather is reasonably cool.  It is fabulous.  I have been working in my garden planting cilantro, tomatoes, tomatilloes, fennel (for the monarch butterflies) and some flowers like impatients and daisies.  Impatients should be my "signature" flower - because I SURE AM IMPATIENT!!  ha

Here is a fun card I tried after watching Valita's wonderful UTube videos on using punches unusually.  This tulip is made with mostly the OWL PUNCH which is then punched with the oval punch.  It was fun to make.  Please tell me what you think.  And for sure go to UTube to search Valita and watch her amazing videos on punches flowers.  She is Awesome!!

Stamp:  Oval All
Paper:  Daffodil delight, poppy parade and pear pizzazz card stock; Sunny garden DSP
Punch: Owl punch, large oval punch
Inks:  daffodil delight, poppy parade and pear pizzazz
Embellishments:  flower brads, daffodil pompom trim
Other: top note die, big shot, sponges, stamping dimensionals, tombow glue, snail adhesive

Happy spring to you all. 

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful. i love the red, green, and yellow combination together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: