Wednesday, March 23

Thank you gift set

I made this adorable (even if I do say so myself!) Thank you cards gift set complete with the gift box.  It is a wedding shower gift for the bride to have some personal thank you cards to mail out. 

The colors are not showing up very well, so sorry.  But I used Night of Navy with Bashful Blue.  I used the Elizabeth single stamp, and then used the thank you from the Because I Care hostess set in the big catalog.  I used some DSP that I think I got as a hostess gift a while back, along with Bashful Blue 1" ribbon from the Clearance Rack and I tied it with some silver and gold cord (retired).

I used the navy brads from the brads collection as well as the decorative label punch or is it the designer label punch?  The small one!  ha  I can't remember which is which with those names.  This second photo shows the colors just a little bit better.  On the gift box I used the larage flower punch and the single stamp FOR YOU. 

I got both the ELIZABETH stamp and the FOR YOU stamp FREE with Sale-a-bration.  YOU STILL HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS TO GET YOUR FREE ITEMS FROM ME.  Order $50 merchandise on my SU ordering site and get YOUR FREE ITEMS.

AND

THIS WEEK ONLY I AM GIVING OUT A FREE GIFT TO EVERYONE WHO ORDERS A MINIMUM OF $35 OF MERCHANDISE FROM ME.  I have several items for you to choose from - a new pack of card stock, a new marker, or some gently used discontinued stamp sets.

Happy stamping - have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the look of the Elizabeth stamp with this "thank you" stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: