Saturday, January 22

SUO Challenge #10 - Welcome Baby

I LOVE my Big Shot and all the projects you can do with it.  I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE my mini milk carton die.  I can't tell you how many of these I have made, but it is up in the 200's with all the times I have offered it as a class or workshop!!

This sweet 'BABY STEPS' stamp set is one of my favorites - I think the Mommy and baby elephant are so cute.  I used subtles for the colors because I wanted it to be able to be used for either a boy or a girl congratulations.

I used different clips, brads, and punches at the top for closure.  The second stamp set I used was "GOT TREATS" for the directions to open on each mini carton.  I hand cut the holder they set in.  And I died the white taffeta ribbon with my Daffodil Delight ink.  I used multiple colors inking the "congratulations" tag at the top.  Thanks for looking.
p.s. The new mommy LOVED the gift filled with all sorts of yummy goodies.

1 comment:

  1. This set is adorable! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: