Friday, January 14

FIRST OF MY VALENTINES FOR MY UPCOMING WORKSHOPS

This is the first of my valentines I will be demonstrating in my workshops I have booked for the next couple of weeks.

The stamp set used for this card is the one in the Valentines bundle sale - "FILLED WITH LOVE".  The edge of the card is the very vanilla, but I put it on top of something black so it looks like it continues on.  No, it does not.

I stamped with real red and old olive ink, and used Newsprint DSP for the back layer (from the big catalog), which was layered upon black card stock.  I used black satin ribbon tied in a knot, and crystal effects on the red hearts to make them shiney and have a bit of texture.  Inside I stamped one of the sentiments included with this set.

Thanks for looking.  Go get crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: