Saturday, October 2

SATURDAY AND THE LIVING IS EASY....

What an awesome day today!! First we listened to conference from the internet in the morning.

Then, my Christmas stamp-a-stack class was next. We made 6 cards - 3 of each of two designs, using the Dasher Stamp from the a-la-Carte cards on pages 16-19 in the catalog.

We had a yummy lunch and fun time talking and learning several new techniques - dry embossing with the big shot, heat embossing to make a wonderful gold reindeer named Dasher, and glittering everything that held still. (we were all sparkling when it was over!!)

Three sweet friends came to the class and we had the BEST TIME. Thanks Audrey, Susan and Dee. It was so fun to have you come to my home and make cards with me. We will have to do some more to get our cards all made for this year!!

As they were leaving, I remembered that I needed a photo, so I got one of Susan and Audrey holding their cards. Dee had already skeedaddled home. See the photo of the gals and their cards below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: