Thursday, October 14

GIVE ME A LITTLE SMOOCH, PLEASE!!

Oh my goodness, this is my FIRST time to use the new smooch spritz and I LOVE IT. I think the photo shows pretty well how it gives the card a unique shine. I LOVE IT. You can choose to use it on just one embellishment or layer, or all over the whole card like I did with this card. I LOVE IT.


Oh, by the way.... did I tell you I LOVE IT??!!


You MUST get this and try it. I used the vanilla smooch spritz. There are 4 different colors available. It is in a glass vial with a very fine spritzer on the top. I think this might last me for years and years because the spritz comes out so fine.


Click on SHOP NOW to order YOUR smooch spritz from my Stampin Up site.


Leave me a comment if you have used the smooch spritz, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny, it's me Carla your fellow Glitter Queen. Love the card with the smooch spray. I see you're very talented. Will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: